Wednesday, November 11, 2015

You're Not Alone

I found this morning's wake up song was a nice follow up to my post about the dream sequence. There are days when I feel so alone, even if I am with people.  And then other days, even if I am physically alone where I know Jim is close.

I used to, and even sometimes still do, feel that way about my grandmothers, both of whom died before I was a teenager.  Yet to this day, when I call out, they are close, and watching over me.

We all have someone in our heart that we can reach out to in times of need... Some call on a guardian angel, some call on God, some call on a dearly departed others call a friend.  I am blessed to have all of those options.


We all have our days
When nothing goes as planned
Not a soul in the world
Seems to understand
And for someone to talk to
You'd give anything
Well go on and cry out loud
'Cause someone's listenin'

Call it an angel
Call it a muse
And call it karma that you've got comin' to you
What's the difference
What's in name
What matters most is never ever losin' faith
'Cause it's gonna be alright
You're not alone tonight





Writer: Keith Lionel Urban
Copyright: Guitar Monkey Music, Songs Of Universal Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment